- Ongoing access to Details Details for professional advice and guidance with unlimited consultation via email and phone
- Consult and collaborate with Client to discuss wedding style
- Developing and prioritizing wedding budget
- Establish color combinations, theme and design concepts
- Schedule and attend meetings with the following service providers based on Client’s needs:
- Caterer, Hotel/Venue, Florist, Photography, Videography, Specialty Linens, Custom Invitations, Ceremony Musicians, Disc Jockey/ Band, Lighting, Wedding Cakes
- Florist referred by Details Details provide a complimentary mock up table centerpiece
- Place orders for any rental items if needed (Chairs, Draping, Lounge Furniture, Dance Floor, Specialized China, Glassware, Flatware, Trees, Props, etc.)
- Provide referrals for Wedding Gown Boutiques, Bridesmaid Dress Stores, Officiants, Transportation, Hair Stylists, Make-up Artists, Tuxedos, etc.
- Assist with wording and selection of stationery for Save the Date Cards and Invitations
- Review proposals and terms of final contracts
- Procurement of wedding favors, gifts and welcome totes
- Research Hotel Accommodation options & Contract Group Room Blocks
- Attend menu selection/ banquet set up meeting with Catering Manager and Client
- Review all the vendor contracts signed and executed by Client
- Produce a minute-by-minute timeline of the wedding day
- Review and proof BEO (Banquet Event Order) provided by Catering Manager
- Contact service providers for arrival and end times, including strike time
- Communicate venue’s policies and procedures for unloading, set up and tear down
- Confirm all vendor orders and quantities on rental Items
- Distribute Client- approved timeline to all vendors at least 1 week before wedding date
- Assist Officiant and orchestrate ceremony rehearsal with bridal party and family
- Communicate with musicians on ceremony song selections and cueing wedding party for processional
- Communicate and manage banquet staff regarding set ups and compliance of floor plans
- Attend sound check with band musicians/ or DJ and review formalities and song selections
- Direct ushers with seating and program distribution
- Assist with set up of seating cards, menu cards, table numbers, favors, sign-in guest book, etc.
- Work with band musicians/DJ to establish timing for grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss, and last dance
- Provide client with marriage license information
- Prepare and handle final payments and gratuities to vendors
- Assistant(s) are $250 each for Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego.
1-4 + are required for weddings based on head count and ceremony/ reception locations. Assistant(s) are $400 each for Santa Barbara and Palm Springs. Please inquire with wedding planner for San Francisco/Napa, New York Assistant rates.
*Includes exclusivity of Coordinator for entire weekend with assistance in planning and executing Welcome Party, Rehearsal Dinner and Post Wedding Brunch is available. Please contact us to discuss your vision and detailed rates.