Pinot Noir Package
- Ongoing access to Dorothy Rose Events for professional advice and guidance with unlimited consultation via email and phone
- Consult and collaborate with Client to discuss wedding style
- Developing and prioritizing wedding budget
- Establish color combinations, theme and design concepts
- Schedule and attend meetings with 1-3 Florists and attend any follow up meetings
- Florist referred by Dorothy Rose Events provide a complimentary mock up table centerpiece
- Includes chair rental recommendations and placing order for Client if applicable
- Optional upgrades and placing orders for Client on other rental items: Linens, Lighting, Dance Floor, Lounge Furniture, Draping, Specialized China, Glassware, Flatware, Trees, Props, etc.
- Offer additional vendor information best suited to the Client’s style and budget (Photographers, Videographers, DJs, Bands, Stationers, Bakery, Transportation, Officiants, Hair and Make-up Artists, Tuxedos, etc.)
- Review proposals and terms of final contracts with attended referred service providers
- Proof wording for Save the Date Cards and Invitations
- Provide ideas and suggestions on wedding favors
- Attend menu selection/ banquet set up meeting with Catering Manager and Client
- Review all the vendor contracts signed and executed by Client
- Produce a minute-by-minute timeline of the wedding day
- Review and proof BEO (Banquet Event Order) provided by Catering Manager
- Communicate venue’s policies and procedures for unloading, set up and tear down
- Confirm all vendor orders and quantities on rental Items
- Distribute Client- approved timeline to all vendors at least 1 week before wedding date
- Assist Officiant and orchestrate ceremony rehearsal with bridal party and family
- Communicate with musicians on ceremony song selections and cueing wedding party for processional
- Communicate and manage banquet staff regarding set ups and compliance of floor plans
- Attend sound check with band musicians/ or DJ and review formalities and song selections
- Direct ushers with seating and program distribution
- Assist with set up of seating cards, menu cards, table numbers, favors, sign-in guest book, etc.
- Work with band musicians/DJ to establish timing for grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss, and last dance
- Provide client with marriage license information
- Prepare and handle final payments and gratuities to vendors
- Assistant(s) are $250 each for Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego.
1-4 + are required for weddings based on head count and ceremony/ reception locations. Assistant(s) are $400 each for Santa Barbara and Palm Springs. Please inquire with wedding planner for San Francisco/Napa, New York Assistant rates.
The $7000 base price includes flowers and chair rental. Linen, lighting, dance floor, furniture, and decor rentals may be included with additional fees.