- During the 2 months prior, two meetings with the Client to cover the following:
- 1st meeting- Review all the vendor contracts provided by Client and produce a minute-by-minute timeline of the wedding day
- 2nd meeting- Final detail meeting with client, meet at venue if available.
- Unlimited emails and phone calls during the 2-month period
- Review all the vendor contracts signed and executed by Client
- Review and proof BEO (Banquet Event Order) provided by Catering Manager
- Contact Service Providers for arrival and end times, including strike time
- Communicate venue’s policies and procedures for unloading, set up and tear down
- Confirm all vendor orders and quantities on rental Items
- Distribute Client- approved timeline to all vendors at least 1 week before wedding date
- Assist Officiant and orchestrate ceremony rehearsal with bridal party and family
- Communicate with musicians on ceremony song selections and cueing wedding party for processional
- Communicate and manage banquet staff regarding set ups and compliance of floor plans
- Attend sound check with band musicians/DJ and review formalities and song selections
- Direct ushers with seating and program distribution
- Assist with set up of seating cards, menu cards, table numbers, favors, sign-in guest book, etc.
- Work with band musicians/DJ to establish timing for grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss, and last dance
- Provide client with marriage license information
- Prepare and handle final payments and gratuities to vendors
***Includes 1-4 Assistants on wedding day, based on guest head count
Riesling Package services start 2 months prior to the wedding date. If services are desired prior to that period, the Client may add Unlimited Consultation via Email and Telephone at a rate of $750.00 per month from the date of signing the contract. This add-on includes Coordinator attendance at the BEO Meeting/Menu Selection Meeting with Catering Venue, if meeting has not already occurred.